Ho, Ho, Ho, Motherfuckers!
Sorry, I just always wanted to say that!
I want to make this blog post hella quick today because I am watching The Fault In Our Stars. Yes, I am that insane that I want to cry uncontrollably for as long as humanly possible.
As you know, Christmas is just getting closer and closer and there are many things that I like about Christmas. Therefore, it would be a neat idea if I just say what, right? Well I'm doing it regardless.
25 Things I Like About Christmas:
1. Christmas jumpers.
2. Christmas jumpers that have Rudolph on it and light up.
3. Those rare jumpers that make noise.
4. Christmas songs that include Hippopotamuses.
5. Fairy Tale In New York.
7. SAUSAGE MEAT.
8. AH SCREW IT. ALL THE CHRISTMAS DINNER.
9. WITH ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING GRAVY.
10. AND CRANBERRY SAUCE ON THE SIDE.
11. Christmas films.
12. The soaps on Christmas day.
13. Christmas trees with all the pretty decorations, unique and special to everyone.
14. Kids getting excited for Father Christmas.
15. Reindeer doing their thaaaang.
16. Waking up on Christmas day and spreading Christmas cheer.
17. Seeing my loved ones open their presents.
18. Phoning my Nan on Christmas morning.
19. We get to use the nice cutlery and napkins.
20. The Queen's Speech.
21. Eating a load of crap for weeks on end.
22. The motherfucking sales.
23. Christmas adverts that involve penguins..
24. Wearing new pyjamas.
25. Getting to say 'Ho' a lot and not refer to actual hoes.
Yes. Have a festive season and now I am going to cry waterfalls and cough uncontrollably because I think I'm ill...again.